Real Estate 101
There’s nothing better than working with well educated clients. That’s why I’m so excited about my latest fall buyer & seller seminar! Please join me and one of Boston’s leading mortgage professionals for an informative discussion of the Boston area real estate market and how to buy or sell (or both!) in today’s market.
Attendees will receive a thank you gift for attending and qualify for special discounts whenever you do buy or sell! Not ready to buy or sell yourself but know someone who is? Send them along and you’ll receive a $25 Starbucks card as our thank you!
Here is just some of what will be covered for on the buying side
- Get the latest updates on the Boston area market as well as interest rates and mortgage trends, including why you may not need a big down payment or perfect credit to buy.
- See how the buying process is really just 6 steps from start to finish
- Discover the best way to find your home and why all internet real estate sites like Zillow and Realtor.com are not created equal
- Find out why it’s never too early to start your search even if you are in a longer term rental
And for those thinking of selling..
- Learn how to prep your home to sell for top dollar including:
- Staging – when is it needed and why? How much does it cost? How does it work?
- Repairs – what do buyers expect and what repairs have the biggest return on investment?
- Hear how to maximize your chances of receiving multiple offers and the pros and cons of the methods used to handle them
- Discover what lending options are available to you to allow you to buy before you sell
- Learn strategies to make your move easier including renting back, flexible closing dates, and more
We’ll have time for audience Q & A as well as the opportunity for one-on-one consultations. Come hear all the things they don’t tell you on HGTV! And please feel free to forward this invitation to friends colleagues, and family – love to have them attend (and you’ll get a $25 Starbucks card as a thank you if they do!)